Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Another one from Pillsbury Fix-It-Fast.
- 1 (10 1/4 ounce) canlarge ready-to-bake refrigerated buttermilk flaky biscuits (5 biscuits)
- 1 (9 ounce) packagefrozen cooked chicken breast strips
- 5 tablespoons ranch salad dressing
- 5 slices precooked bacon (from 2.1- or 2.8-oz. package)
- 5 slices tomatoes
- 5 slices cooked ham (.75 oz.)
- 5 lettuce leaves
- Heat oven to 375ºF.
- Separate dough into 5 biscuits; split each into 2 rounds.
- Press or roll each round into 4-inch round; place on ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 7 to 9 minutes or until golden brown.
- Meanwhile, heat chicken strips in microwave as directed on package.
- Spread about 1 1/2 teaspoons salad dressing on each warm biscuit half.
- Top 5 biscuit halves with chicken strips, bacon, tomato, ham and lettuce.
- Cover with remaining biscuit halves.
- 1 SANDWICH Calories 380 (Calories from Fat 190); Total Fat 21g (Saturated Fat 5g); Cholesterol 50mg; Sodium 1,290mg; Total Carbohydrates 26g (Dietary Fiber lg); Sugars 5g; Protein 22g.
- % Daily Value: Vitamin A 6%; Vitamin C 4%; Calcium 4%; Iron 10%.
- Exchanges: 1 1/2 Starch, 2 1/2 Lean Meat, 2 1/2 Fat.