Recipe by Dr. Jenny
I made this healthy recipe from the Taste of Home Feb/March 2011 issue today for lunch and really enjoyed it. I used Sabra roasted pine nut hummus. I usually also dice up kalamata olives and include them in the wrap. This recipe also works fine using Gardein brand faux chickn tenders.
Top Review by CaliforniaJan
This is a great wrap and I'll definitely have it again. I used a 100 calorie tortilla so my calorie count is lower than posted. It is jumping right into my 2013 Best of Cookbook...give it a try!
- 1⁄3 cup prepared hummus
- 4 whole wheat tortillas (8 in.)
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken breasts
- 1⁄4 cup chopped roasted sweet red pepper
- 1⁄4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1⁄4 cup thinly sliced basil leaves
- 1⁄4 cup kalamata olive, diced (optional)