Prep 20 mins
Cook 31 mins
These individual pot pies use California style veggies. Comfort food.
- 1 (9 inch) refrigerated unbaked pie shells
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup milk
- 2 cups cooked chicken, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 (16 ounce) bag california-blend frozen vegetables, such as cauliflower, carrots and asparagus, thawed and drained
- 1 1⁄3 cups French's French fried onions, divided
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 1⁄2 cup shredded swiss cheese
- Preheat oven to 400. Roll out pie crust onto lightly floured board.
- Invert 10-ounce custard cup on top of crust.
- With sharp knife, trace around cup and cut out circle; prick several times with fork.
- Repeat 5 more times, rerolling scraps of pie crust as necessary. Cover; set crusts aside.
- Combine soup and milk in large bowl. Stir in chicken, vegetables, 2/3 cup French Fried Onions and thyme.
- Spoon mixture evenly into 6 (10-ounce) custard cups.
- Place fitted cups on baking sheet. Place 1 crust over each cup. Bake uncovered, 30 minutes or until crust is browned.
- Sprinkle crusts with cheese; top with remaining 2/3 cup onions.
- Bake 1 minute or until onions are golden.