Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Really easy. Got from a KC Masterpiece recipe booklet and have modified.
Make and share this California Chicken Pizza recipe from Food.com.
- 1 -10 inch pre-baked pizza crust
- 1 cup kc materpiece original barbecue sauce
- 1 -2 cup diced shredded cooked chicken
- 1⁄2 cup crumbled cooked bacon
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green onion
- 8 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
Other optional ingredients
- 1⁄4 cup thin slices fire-roasted bell peppers or 1⁄4 cup sun-dried tomato
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) can sliced ripe olives, drained
- Spread barbecue sauce on pizza crust, leaving 1-inch border around outside edge.
- Arrange ingredients on top.
- Bake 450 degrees for 10 minutes.
Very nice combination. I reduced this down to a single-serving pizza using a round of Naan bread from my freezer for the crust and using topping ingredients in amounts that fit the crust size. Baked at 425F for 12 minutes and it was perfect. Thanks for sharing!
yummy pizza. I added mushrooms, used red onion instead of green onion, and I used Chicago Style Deep Dish Pizza Crust for the crust. I really enjoyed this pizza. I will be making this again! Made for PAC spring 2008.