Recipe by ajl694s
Really easy. Got from a KC Masterpiece recipe booklet and have modified.
Top Review by flower7
Very nice combination. I reduced this down to a single-serving pizza using a round of Naan bread from my freezer for the crust and using topping ingredients in amounts that fit the crust size. Baked at 425F for 12 minutes and it was perfect. Thanks for sharing!
- 1 -10 inch pre-baked pizza crust
- 1 cup kc materpiece original barbecue sauce
- 1 -2 cup diced shredded cooked chicken
- 1⁄2 cup crumbled cooked bacon
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green onion
- 8 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
Other optional ingredients
- 1⁄4 cup thin slices fire-roasted bell peppers or 1⁄4 cup sun-dried tomato
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) can sliced ripe olives, drained