Kate in Ontario's Note:
Wonderful addition to almost any meal. Easy to prepare and full of flavour.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Break cauliflower into large florets.
- 2Steam for 5 minutes.
- 3Place in medium casserole dish.
- 4Add salad dressing and toss to coat.
- 5Bake in 350 oven for 30 minutes or until fork tender.
- 6Add cheese and return to oven to melt- about 5 minutes.
Browse Our Top Cauliflower Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cauliflower Recipes
Nutritional Facts for California Cauliflower
Serving Size: 1 (193 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 142.9
- Calories from Fat 70
- Total Fat 7.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 33.0 mg
- Sodium 364.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 6.4 g
- Protein 7.7 g