Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is what we call a California burrito in San Diego. It's simple yet perfect. I'm just listing ingredients for one burrito.
- 118.29 ml carne asada meat or 118.29 ml pollo asada meat, chopped up
- sour cream
- 10 French fries (should be larger softer french fry not hard and skinny.)
- 56.69 g shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 flour tortilla
- Make sure meat, french fries and tortilla are fresh and warm.
- Fill tortilla with carne or pollo asada add fries, sour cream and cheese.
- Serve immediately.
This is my favorite kind of burrito. They make the best ones @ Taco Shop in San Jacinto, but Ive never tried to make one.. now i will. =) @ some places, they put guacomole in it as well, but its definately not as good.
I would have never thought about adding fries to a burrito but this was delicious. DD kept making sounds of enjoyment while eating. Thanks for a great recipe. Made for Ramadan Tag
This was great! I wasn't too sure about adding the fries, but it added a slight crunch. I used steak fries and baked them instead of frying but it was actually pretty good. Thanks for the recipe!