Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
These are good for breakfast or brunch or a good snack! No meat in this, but feel free to add some if you like.
- 4 flour tortillas
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1 (4 ounce) can green chilies, drained, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup tomato, diced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4 cup cheddar cheese, plus
- 2 tablespoons cheddar cheese (or try pepper jack!)
- 8 eggs, beaten
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro (or parsley)
- 1⁄4 cup green chili salsa (or red)
- Heat oven to 325*F.
- Wrap tortillas in foil and heat in oven for 5 to 10 minutes.
- In a medium nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add green onions, chiles, tomato, salt and pepper; saute 4 minutes.
- Push mixture to side of pan.
- Sprinkle cheese over top of vegetable mixture.
- Add eggs and cayenne to skillet. Cook 1 to 2 minutes, stirring occasionally with spatula, until soft, creamy curds form.
- Stir vegetable mixture into eggs.
- Divide mixture among warm tortillas.
- Sprinkle with cilantro(or parsley),a tablespoon of salsa, and 2 tbls. cheese.
- Roll up tortillas. Enjoy!