Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
Turn a classic sandwich into a delicious salad.
Make and share this California BLT Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (7 1/2 ounce) package Betty Crocker suddenly pasta salad classic
- mayonnaise, as called for on package directions
- 1 large tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 1 avocado, pitted, peeled and cut into wedges
- 1 (10 ounce) bagready-to-eat american blend salad greens (iceberg lettuce, romaine, red cabbage, carrots and radishes)
- Make pasta salad as directed on package. Stir in remaining ingredients. Refrigerate at least 1 hour. Cover and refrigerate any remaining salad.
I used the Ranch and Bacon Pasta Salad Mix and doubled the tomatoes (personal preference). I used garden fresh leaf lettuce instead of bagged. Overall, super easy and tasty. Thanks for posting!
I made the pasta salad the day before, then just added in the other ingredients at the last minute. An incredibly easy dish for when you're in a hurry, and it tastes pretty good, too. (My health food store was running a special on some particularly good avocados, which helped!)