Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 hrs
This eye-pleasing combination of white corn, black beans and Mexican-style seasonings is irresistible! Serve it with corn chips.
- 2 (11 ounce) cans white corn, drained
- 2 (15 ounce) cans black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1⁄2 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1 cup ranch salad dressing
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 2 teaspoons cilantro, chopped fresh
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl.
- Cover and chill in the refrigerator 8 hours, or overnight, before serving.
This has been one of my very favorite recipes for years now! I usually use green onions instead of regular onion, low fat dressings, and I add 1/2 tsp garlic to the dip. We like this dip served with Sun Chips - Garden Salsa flavor. Thanks so much for posting! This is a terrific dip!