1/6 Photos of California BBQ Chicken Pizza
I know there are other recipes out there for BBQ chicken pizza, but none like this! I just love this one!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 -2 boneless skinless chicken breast
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 red onion, sliced in thin strips
- 1/2-1 cup barbecue sauce
- 1/2 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1 (6 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 8 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 recipe pizza dough (I use Nonfat Pizza Dough (Bread Machine)) or 1 Boboli pizza crust, crust (I use Nonfat Pizza Dough (Bread Machine))
- 1Sauté chicken with garlic and onion in olive oil for 2-3 minutes.
- 2Add 1/2 cup BBQ sauce and continue to cook until chicken is done. Cool slightly.
- 3Prepare dough, if using.
- 4Brush dough with additional BBQ sauce.
- 5Cover with about 4 ounces of cheese.
- 6Top with chicken, pineapple, cilantro and remaining cheese.
- 7Bake at 500º for about 10 minutes or until cheese is bubbly.
- 8(If using Boboli crust, follow package directions).
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for California BBQ Chicken Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (129 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 197.0
- Calories from Fat 102
- Total Fat 11.3 g
- Saturated Fat 5.4 g
- Cholesterol 41.2 mg
- Sodium 421.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 6.1 g
- Protein 13.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
recipe pizza dough