Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
- 3 cold baked idaho potatoes, cut into spears
- 1⁄2 cup kraft free fat-free Catalina dressing
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon parsley flakes
- HEAT oven to 375°F.
- TOSS potato spears with dressing.
- SPRINKLE each spear with garlic powder and parsley.
- Place on cookie sheet.
- BAKE 20 minutes or until crispy.
Very good, could even work with other than catalina dressing, like honey mustard dressing etc...
I was worried the Catalina dressing would make it too sweet but the garlic powder counters that. It has a very mild flavor and a lovely red color. I will definitely make it again. Embarrassed to say it, but I like these dipped in mustard!
I knew I would like this one. I used regular Catalina dressing and they were so yummy. I will keep this one for any time I have left over baked potatoes, and even when I don't. Thanks.