Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
Ready, Set, Cook! Hidden Valley Contest Entry. A delectable pizza with an avocado ranch white sauce, chicken and bright notes of tomato and citrus! I came up with this recipe to use up some avocado for a friend who wanted something a little different!
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 3⁄4 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup mashed fresh avocado
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 (1 ounce) package Hidden Valley Original Ranch Dips Mix
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄3 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 8 ounces whipped cream cheese
- 1 lb pizza dough
- 1⁄2 cup red onion, diced
- 4 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
- 3 fresh tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 8 ounces havarti cheese, shredded
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F.
- In a heavy skillet, heat olive oil. While oil is heating, season chicken with salt, pepper, and lemon zest. Stir well to combine.
- Brown chicken in skillet until no longer pink, 6-7 minutes on medium high. Remove chicken with a slotted spoon and drain on paper towels. Set aside and keep warm.
- Mix together Avocado, lemon juice, ranch dip mix, mayonnaise, Greek Yogurt and cream cheese. Set aside to flavor for 5-10 minutes.
- While Avocado Ranch sauce is sitting, Spread pizza dough out onto a large (16 inch) pizza pan Bake Pizza Crust 6-7 minutes or until just starting to brown on top. Remove from oven.
- Spread Avocado Ranch sauce generously onto warm crust. Sprinkle Cooked chicken, diced red onion, bacon pieces and diced tomatoes on top of ranch sauce. Top with both Cheeses.
- Return pizza to oven. Bake an additional 10-15 minutes or until cheese is melted and pizza is hot through.
Made this for a group lunch at worked and everyone LOVED it! I used bacon bits because that was easy and what I had. I also had guacamole as a side!
Yummy. I will make this again. I used a mix of fat free ricotta and ranch for the sauce with sliced garlic. I had a kale salad on the side. MMmmm Will make this again.
So yummy! This is was easy to prepare and tastes like a specialty pizza you would pay big bucks for in the restaurant. Thank you for sharing with us. Delicious