Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a quick and easy recipe for those beautiful California avacados! Any leftovers are wonderful in wraps (turkey or chicken).
- 2 large ripe california avocados
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onion
- 4 hard-boiled eggs
- of fresh mint
- chopped fresh ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 1⁄4 cups sour cream (or mayonnaise)
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 teaspoons chopped olives
- 1 1⁄8 teaspoons sweet parsley
- Cut avocados in half, remove seed and carefully scoop out flesh and put in a bowl.
- Save the avocado skins for serving.
- Mash avocado with all remaining ingredients.
- Replace mixture into shells, smoothing down so as to keep avocado shape.
- Garnish with lemon twist and a sprig of parsley and serve with Melba toast or crackers.