Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Great Summer cooler, serve with straws. Sit back & cool out. Add a shot of vodka if you want!
Make and share this California Avocado Cooler recipe from Food.com.
- 3 avocados, peeled & halved
- 3 1⁄2 cups unsweetened grapefruit juice (if you can do fresh this is best)
- 1⁄2 cup sugar (or less if you like a bit tart)
- mint (to garnish)
- Puree the avacados, add the grapefruit juice& sugar.
- Pour into ice filled glasses& garnish with a sprig of mint.
Unusual and intriguing mix of flavors. It's not something I would want to drink a lot of, but it was very interesting. I used slight less than 1/2 cup splenda instead of sugar and it turned out just fine, although quite tart. I think a shot of vodka would make this a great summer party drink.