Creamy avocado and tart grapefruit come together in this delicious salad---a perfect combination of textures and tastes! This California salad makes a refreshing first course.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Using a small sharp knife, cut off peel and white pith from the grapefruit. Cut grapefruit crosswise into 4 slices.
- 2Whisk together the olive oil, juice, sugar, onion, and coriander in a small bowl. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- 3Toss greens with 2 tablespoons dressing in medium bowl and divide between 2 plates.
- 4Arrange grapefruit slices and avocado alongside and spoon remaining dressing over.
Browse Our Top Lettuces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lettuces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for California Avocado and Pink Grapefruit Salad With Coriander
Serving Size: 1 (267 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 351.5
- Calories from Fat 255
- Total Fat 28.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 8.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.8 g
- Sugars 13.6 g
- Protein 3.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
mixed baby greens