Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is so easy to prepare. Goes nice with almost everything.
- 15 ounces water-packed artichoke hearts, drained and finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1⁄4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 3⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese, reserving 1/4 cup for topping
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Combine all ingredients except cheese for topping and blend well
- Spread into an oven proof-serving dish
- Sprinkle top with 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown and bubbly
- Serve with crackers or tortilla chips.
This dip is excellent! I added a chopped jalepeno and 1/4 c asiago cheese I needed to use up. Fantastic. Thanks for posting!