My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup granny smith apples or 1 cup gala apples, diced, cored (or some combination of both to total)
- 1/4 cup fresh mushrooms, sliced (optional)
- 1/4 cup green onion, sliced, including tops
- 1 1/2 cups bibb lettuce, torn or 1 1/2 cups butter lettuce
- 1 1/2 cups fresh spinach, torn
- 6 slices bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled
- 1/4 cup feta, crumbled or 1/4 cup blue cheese
- 1Combine all ingredients for dressing in bottle or jar. Shake well and refrigerate several hours to meld flavors.
- 2Just before serving, gently toss apples mushrooms and onions together in a large bowl.
- 3Add lettuce, spinach, bacon and dressing; blend well.
- 4Serve with cheese sprinkled on top.
Browse Our Top Apple Recipes
Nutritional Facts for California Apple Spinach Salad
Serving Size: 1 (87 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 180.8
- Calories from Fat 154
- Total Fat 17.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 11.0 mg
- Sodium 153.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 2.3 g