I got this recipe from a Pampered chef cookbook, and my husband and I made it for a Christmas-eve party. It was an absolute hit. Very tasty, and refreshing.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (8 ounce) package refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 2 ripe avocados, peeled and mashed (about 1 cup)
- 2 tablespoons onions, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 ounces monterey jack cheese, shredded (1 cup)
- 4 ounces imitation crabmeat, chopped
- 2 plum tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Unroll crescent dough; separate into 8 triangles.
- 3On a round baking stone arrange triangles in a circles with points in the center and wide ends toward the outside.
- 4Using lightly floured rolling pin roll out dough to a 12-inch circle, pressing seams together to seal.
- 5Bake 12-15 minutes, or until light golden brown.
- 6Remove from oven; cool completely.
- 7Mix together avocado, lemon juice, salt, onion and sour cream; mix well.
- 8Spread mixture evenly over crust.
- 9Shred cheese over avocado mixture.
- 10Sprinkle chopped crabmeat and tomato over cheese.
- 11Snip cilantro and sprinkle over top.
- 12Cut into squares.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for California Appetizer Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (108 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 206.1
- Calories from Fat 111
- Total Fat 12.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 26.8 mg
- Sodium 406.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 7.5 g