Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
I got this recipe from a Pampered chef cookbook, and my husband and I made it for a Christmas-eve party. It was an absolute hit. Very tasty, and refreshing.
- 1 (8 ounce) package refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 2 ripe avocados, peeled and mashed (about 1 cup)
- 2 tablespoons onions, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 4 ounces monterey jack cheese, shredded (1 cup)
- 4 ounces imitation crabmeat, chopped
- 2 plum tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Unroll crescent dough; separate into 8 triangles.
- On a round baking stone arrange triangles in a circles with points in the center and wide ends toward the outside.
- Using lightly floured rolling pin roll out dough to a 12-inch circle, pressing seams together to seal.
- Bake 12-15 minutes, or until light golden brown.
- Remove from oven; cool completely.
- Mix together avocado, lemon juice, salt, onion and sour cream; mix well.
- Spread mixture evenly over crust.
- Shred cheese over avocado mixture.
- Sprinkle chopped crabmeat and tomato over cheese.
- Snip cilantro and sprinkle over top.
- Cut into squares.
sounds incredible! can't wait to make this one=)