Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is not only a great, filling, robust side dish, but can serve as the main entree when you want a light dinner. Say on a hot August night. Also makes a good quick lunch when you have some left over and no time to cook a real lunch.
- Wash and drain all three cans of beans.
- Dump the beans into a large mixing bowl.
- Add the chopped pepper and onion to the bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mix sugar, oil, vinegar, salt, pepper.
- Pour over salad.
- Chill in refrigerator for a couple of hours.