Recipe by laursy
This is the ultimate in bean salads. It has a tangy sauce and is not in the slightest boring. I like to serve this with any kind of BBQ.
Top Review by Bayhill
Yummy!! This is very good bean salad. Quick and easy to make with a nice tangy/sweet flavor. I loved all of the colors, too. I only had 1/2 cup of cider vinegar, so I had to use 1/2 cup white distilled vinegar, too. My family loved this salad and I will definitely be making it again. Thank you for another great PAC recipe.
- 1 (14 ounce) can green beans
- 1 (14 ounce) can yellow wax beans
- 1 (14 ounce) can red kidney beans
- 1⁄2 cup red pepper, cubes
- 1⁄2 cup green pepper, cubes
- 1 red onion, sliced into thin circles
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 cup cider vinegar
- 1⁄3 cup salad oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- for variety you could also add chickpeas or black beans