Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Dress up canned (or frozen) corn! Simple.
- 1 -2 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 2 (16 ounce) cans whole kernel corn, drained (can use frozen corn...thawed)
- 2 tablespoons chopped pimiento
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- salt, if needed to taste
- Melt butter in a medium pot and sautee green onions in the butter until soft.
- Add corn into pot with butter and onion and heat through.
- Add pimientos, crumbled bacon and pepper.
- Heat through and serve.
We truly enjoyed this corn! It is simple, but it jazzes up an old standby in our house! Thanks for a keeper!