Recipe by Shirl (J) 831
Another WW recipe.
Top Review by Pam, late bloomer chef
Even with only one review, I was surprised that it was given 5 stars. It was easy to throw together and I added a red pepper for color. But, it really was rather bland. If I try this again, it definitely needs seasoning to boost the flavor.
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup (reduced fat variety)
- 1 1⁄2 cups evaporated skim milk
- 1 cup hot water
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 3⁄4 cup onion (finely chopped)
- 1 cup frozen whole kernel corn (thawed)
- 2 cups raw potatoes (finely chopped)
- 2 cups diced cooked chicken breasts
- 1 cup frozen peas (thawed)
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray a slow cooker container with butter-flavored cooking spray.
- In prepared container, combine chicken soup, evaporated skim milk, water, parsley flakes, and black pepper.
- Stir in onion, corn, and potatoes. Add chicken. Mix well to combine.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours. Mix well before serving.
- Just before serving, stir in peas.
- NOTES : 5 WW points per serving.