Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Attractive and zesty, a favorite! I made this for a baby shower and it was a hit!
- 16 ounces shredded monterey jack cheese
- 4 ounces chopped green chilies
- 2 1⁄4 ounces sliced ripe olives, drained
- 2 (14 ounce) canspetite diced tomatoes, drained
- 1⁄2 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1 ounce Italian salad dressing mix
- tortilla chips
- In a mixing bowl, combine the cheese, chilies, olives, onions, tomatoes and parsley. Prepare salad dressing mix according to package directions; pour over cheese mixture and mix well. Serve immediately with tortilla chips. Refrigerate leftovers.