Recipe by AmandaInOz
From Taste of Home. Cooking time does not include 1 hour chill time.
Top Review by Sydney Mike
Used half of a large Vidalia onion here along with the green onions & the other ingredients & had A GREAT BEAN SALAD, & 2 of us managed to devour it in just two meals! This recipe is certainly worth keeping around! Thanks for sharing it! [Tagged, made & reviewed for one of my Vegan groupmates in the Vegetarian/Vegan Recipe Swap 5]
- 2 (15 ounce) cans black beans, rinsed and drained
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 large sweet red pepper, chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 3⁄4 teaspoon minced fresh basil
Directions See How It's Made
- In a salad bowl, combine the beans, green onions, tomatoes, onion and red pepper.
- In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the dressing ingredients; shake well.
- Drizzle over vegetables and toss to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.