Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
- 1 (3 ounce) jar bacon, pieces
- 1 lb ground beef or 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 cup chopped onion, fresh or frozen
- 1 (16 ounce) can pork and beans
- 1 (16 ounce) can butter beans, drained and rinsed
- 1⁄3 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄3 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon cider vinegar or 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In large skillet brown ground beef or turkey.
- Drain well.
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Pour into 13x9 pan that has been sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake@ 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 40 minutes or until golden brown.