1/1 Photo of Calico Beans
5 hrs 10 mins
Bean stew with ground beef and bacon. It's quick and simple to throw together and - good for either the crock pot or the oven.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (907.18 g) can butter beans, undrained
- 2 (907.18 g) can pork and beans, undained
- 2 (907.18 g) can dark red kidney beans, undrained
- 236.59 ml ketchup
- 177.44 ml brown sugar
- 14.79 ml mustard
- 9.85 ml white vinegar
- 4.92 ml salt
- 236.59 ml diced onion (optional)
- 226.79 g bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 453.59-907.18 g ground beef, cooked
- 1Empty cans of beans, undrained, into crock pot.
- 2Add ketchup, mustard, onions, ground beef, crumbled bacon, and salt.
- 3Stir together.
- 4Simmer in crockpot on low setting for 4-5 hours or until bubbly, or baked in oven at 375 degrees for 45-50 minutes.
- 5May be served with sour cream.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Calico Beans
Serving Size: 1 (410 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 575.5
- Calories from Fat 174
- Total Fat 19.4 g
- Saturated Fat 6.8 g
- Cholesterol 53.3 mg
- Sodium 1390.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 75.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 15.6 g
- Sugars 21.7 g
- Protein 28.3 g