- 1 (16 ounce) can pork & beans
- 1 (16 ounce) can butter beans or 1 (16 ounce) can lima beans, drained
- 1 (16 ounce) can red kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1⁄2 lb bacon
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1⁄2 cup catsup
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard powder
- 2 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons molasses
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut up the bacon into 1/2 inch pieces and cook until browned. Drain, and set aside.
- Brown the ground beef with the onion and garlic. Add the bacon pieces. Cook until onion is softened and translucent; about 10 minutes.
- In a greased 2.5-quart casserole dish, combine all ingredients and stir to combine. Mix well.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes, uncovered.
- Serve hot.