Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
Yummy baked beans
Make and share this Calico Beans recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup catsup
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1⁄4 lb bacon, cooked until crisp and chopped (can substitute uncooked turkey bacon as well)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons vinegar
- 1 onion, chopped
- 16 ounces pork & beans
- 16 ounces butter beans
- 16 ounces kidney beans
- 16 ounces great northern beans
- Cook bacon and chopped onion until onion is clear.
- Combine with other ingredients.
- Bake at 350 for 90 minutes.
These beans are the best. I wouldn't make them any other way.
This is the exact recipe I make and take to potlucks. It's the bomb!