Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
I like baked beans anyway you fix them but admit this is the only recipe that I use canned baked beans in, I normally make my own and I guess you could for this recipe too, but have never tried it.
- 1 lb bacon
- 1 lb hamburger
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup catsup
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup molasses
- 1⁄4 cup Dark Karo syrup
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 (16 ounce) can kidney beans
- 3 (16 ounce) cans baked beans
- 1 (16 ounce) can butter beans
- Brown bacon, hamburger and onion.
- Drain beans.
- Combine all ingredients in a larger roaster pan.
- Mix well.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1-1/2 hours, stirring occasionally.
- Note: This also freezes well.