Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
From the weekend magazine ! Here's a drink that's a play of colours and a thrill to the tastebuds! Enjoy!
- 4 tablespoons cubed mangoes, pieces
- 60 ml mango juice
- 60 ml almond syrup
- 40 ml rose syrup
- 1 dash of sour lime juice
- 400 ml lemonade
- Place some cubed mango pieces in serving glasses.
- Stir together almond syrup, rose syrup and mango juice in a bowl.
- Add a dash of sour lime juice.
- Mix well.
- Pour into the glasses.
- Top with lemonade and serve chilled.
This drink is a fancied up lemonade, and it's heavenly! Almond and rose syrup, and mango juice, heavenly! Very sweet, though, even though I used rose water, not syrup.