Prep 2 hrs
Cook 1 min
Calf's liver is sweeter and more tender than beef liver. This recipe comes from the Creole chapter of the United States Regional Cookbook, Culinary Arts Institute of Chicago, 1947.
- 1 lb calf liver, cut into 1 inch cubes
- salt and pepper
- 2 small onions, peeled and sliced
- lemon slice
- 2 sprigs parsley
- oil or fat, for frying
- Sprinkle liver with salt and pepper; cover with onions and parsley.
- Let stand for two hours in the refrigerator.
- Preheat your oil to 375F; fry liver for one minute.
- Drain on paper towels and garnish with lemon and parsley.