Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 hrs
I am naming this after my 6 week old son, because, after all, he is the one that keeps me busy enough to forget things at the grocery store and doesn't leave me enough to stand at the stove and cook dinner, so I needed something simple with what I had on hand. I hope you enjoy this as much as we did.
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken tenderloins
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cheddar cheese soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup milk
- cooked rice
- Mix soups, water, and milk in slow-cooker.
- Add chicken to slow-cooker.
- Cook on low heat setting 5-6 hours.
- Serve over hot cooked rice and season to your taste with salt and pepper. Enjoy!