Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix. Growing up with this simple fix using leftover from bbq beef,or brisket, any shredded beef make the beefy/potato taste, ideal for weekend brunch
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a heated deep pan simmer the onion and tomato, mash them like salsa.
- 2Add the water or broth,the beef and potatoes.
- 3when start boiling crack the egg and let them firm the yolk.
- 4Let therm boil for 10 minutes( everything was already cooked,).
- 5Serve hot like soup with with extra salsa, cheese or cream.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Caldillo #SP5
Serving Size: 1 (354 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 261.2
- Calories from Fat 133
- Total Fat 14.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.4 g
- Cholesterol 235.3 mg
- Sodium 886.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 23.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes with Onion