Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Full of flavor, SUPER yummy! Counts for one protein serving. Taken from The HCG Diet Cookbook Gourmet Success.
- 100 g boneless chicken breasts, cubed
- 1⁄4 cup low sodium chicken broth
- 1⁄4 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 pinch turmeric
- 1 dash garlic powder
- 1 dash onion powder
- 1 tablespoon onion, finely chopped
- 1 dash salt
- 1 dash pepper
- 1 dash cayenne
- Dissolve spices in chicken broth in a small saucepan.
- Add chopped onion, garlic and chicken.
- Sauté chicken in liquid until fully cooked and liquid is reduced by half.
- Additional water may be added to achieve desired consistency.
- Serve hot or cold.