Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a TASTY and fantastic way to fight fatigue, boost calcium and increase protein! It sounds strange but it was really quite good. Say bye bye to those yucky and expensive pills and powders! Great for young and old alike. Packs well in a thermos too!
- 2 tablespoons non-fat powdered milk
- 1 cup orange juice or 1 cup grape juice or 1 cup fruit juice, your favorite
- 1 tablespoon brewer's yeast (optional)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon wheat germ (optional)
- fresh fruit (optional)
- 1 -2 tablespoon yogurt (optional)
- Combine ingredients in a blender or a container with a tight fitting lid.
- Blend or shake vigorously until thoroughly combined.
- Serve and enjoy!
Yum, I agree! This turned out to be a very tasty drink! I made it with frozen fruit to make a thicker drink.
Well, I didn't add everything listed when making a double batch, but I did use the OJ, then added wheat germ, some frozen mixed berries & a generous 1/8 cup of yogurt! It all made for A GREAT TASTING BOOSTER OF A DRINK! Thanks for sharing! [Tagged, made & reviewed in Beverage Tag]
Made it with mango juice and it was very good. I added some ice and the wheat germ which made it thicker and more filling. This will be a routine breakfast drink around here. Thanks Mama! Made for Bevy Tag.