1/4 Photos of Calavo Avocado Fiesta Salsa
2 hrs 30 mins
Got this recipe from a bag of Calavo avocados. Tried this recipe for a graduation open house and got rave reviews. The original recipe did not call for garlic, but since my family loves garlic I added it. This can be served as a dip with chips or as an accompaniment to grilled chicken or fish, with Mexican entrees or as a side-dish salad.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 avocados, peeled, seeded, and chopped
- 4 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1 red onion, diced
- 1 bunch cilantro, chopped, stems discarded
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 4 jalapenos, seeded and minced
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (8 ounce) can corn, drained and rinsed
- 2 limes, juice of
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 1Comine all ingredients.
- 2Cover and refrigerate about 2 hours.
- 3Cooking time is refrigerator time.
- 4Eight cup yield is approximate.
Browse Our Top Low Protein Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low Protein Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Calavo Avocado Fiesta Salsa
Serving Size: 1 (2122 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 265.8
- Calories from Fat 139
- Total Fat 15.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 17.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 12.1 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 7.3 g