Recipe by Dawnab
I adopted this recipe, its a keeper for sure, there was no original intro as the title speaks for itself.
- 1 lb calamari, cut in rings
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- salt and black pepper
- cayenne pepper
- 1⁄4 cup Italian parsley, chopped
- 4 preserved lemons, small dice (more or less)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together flour,salt, black pepper and cayenne.
- Dredge calamari in flour mixture, bounce in a large strainer to get off excess.
- Deep fry calamari about 1 minute.
- Drain on paper towels.
- Toss calamari with parsley and preserved lemon.
- Add more salt if desired.