Barb Gertz's Note:
We love Calarami Steaks, this is my recipe that I have been making for Years & Years. They cook fast do not over cook. I usually cook them after we have had our salad, and have everything else ready. Enjoy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Use a big skillet, place oil in skillet.
- 2Beat eggs in shallow bowl.
- 3Put flour in another shallow pan.
- 4Seasoned bread crumbs in another pan.
- 5Salt and pepper Calamari steaks, dip first into flour then into egg, then in to seasoned bread crumbs.
- 6Fry in hot skillet,turn when brown on first side, brown on other side.
- 8These COOK FAST-- DO NOT OVER COOK as they will get TOUGH.
Browse Our Top Squid Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Squid Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Calamari Steaks
Serving Size: 1 (25 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 35.7
- Calories from Fat 21
- Total Fat 2.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 93.0 mg
- Sodium 35.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 3.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: