Best seafood for starter,prepare it for any occasion ,our favorite Calamari and Chipotle dip!
Make and share this Calamari & Chipotle Dip recipe from Food.com.
- Wash and clean squids properly under water and drain.
- To absorb extra water place them on paper towel and cover with paper towel too .
- Heat oil in frying pan or fryer at medium high heat.
- To prepare batter , add all ingredients in one mixing bowl .
- Once oil is properly heated, add squids into batter and fry them as single squid ,so they wont stick with each other.
- Fry them until golden brown and place them on paper towel to absorb excess oil.
- Serve hot with chipotle sauce and lime. Squeeze lime juice on squid to get extra tangy flavor.