Calabash is a small fishing village on the North Carolina-South Carolina border. We would make a special trip there each year just to eat the popcorn shrimp.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat together eggs and milk.
- 2Add flour, salt and pepper; stir until smooth.
- 3Dip shrimp in batter; remove and place in hot oil.
- 4Fry at 375 degrees until crisp.
Browse Our Top North American Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All North American Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Calabash Shrimp
Serving Size: 1 (345 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 348.8
- Calories from Fat 62
- Total Fat 6.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 385.5 mg
- Sodium 1640.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 39.2 g