Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is very tasty and very low fat, my hubby serves it with grilled chicken.
- 6 zucchini, sliced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 large tomatoes, chopped
- 1 (15 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 (16 ounce) can stewed tomatoes, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup shredded low-fat monterey jack cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place all ingredients, except cheese, into casserole dish.
- Cover and bake untill veggies are tender, approximately.
- 20 minutes.
- (with my oven it takes alot longer) OR microwave on HIGH approximately.
- 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat and sprinkle with cheese.
- Toss lightly and serve hot.
This was really tasty, but I would have appreciated more details - sizes and all. The cooking time is way off -- I baked for 45 minutes & microwaved for 5.