Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is very tasty and very low fat, my hubby serves it with grilled chicken.
Make and share this Calabacitas ( Zucchini Squash ) recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place all ingredients, except cheese, into casserole dish.
- Cover and bake untill veggies are tender, approximately.
- 20 minutes.
- (with my oven it takes alot longer) OR microwave on HIGH approximately.
- 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat and sprinkle with cheese.
- Toss lightly and serve hot.
This was really tasty, but I would have appreciated more details - sizes and all. The cooking time is way off -- I baked for 45 minutes & microwaved for 5.