- 1⁄4 lb butter
- 3 medium zucchini, diced medium
- 3 medium squash, diced medium
- 3 ears fresh corn, kernels only
- 1⁄2 lb green chili, roasted, peeled, seeded and diced medium
- 1⁄3 cup monterey jack cheese, grated
- 1⁄3 cup cheddar cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In large saute pan place butter and heat to medium high until melted and hot. Add zucchini, squash, and corn and saute for two minutes until just warmed.
- Add green chiles and stir well. Cook for five minutes.
- Place mixture in baking dish. Sprinkle with jack cheese and cheddar.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes until cheese is melted.