Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
My mom made this for the family while we were growing up. I didn't come to appreciate it until I got older... It's now become a family favorite in my house!
- 2 -3 medium sized zucchini, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 -1 1⁄2 cup chopped green chili pepper (fresh or frozen)
- 1 (15 ounce) can corn
- 1 tablespoon oil
- Saute the onion and garlic in oil.
- Add chile, corn and zucchini.
- Simmer until the zucchini is tender.
- ***Tryadding shredded cheese and wrapping it all in a flour tortilla for a tasty burrito!
This was fantastic thrown into a warm flour tortilla with some black beans, shredded cheese, and a little sour cream. Thanks for posting!