Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This salsa comes from the Border Grill, an upscale restaurant in Santa Monica, that features Modern Mexican cuisine. This salsa recipe was featured in their holiday newsletter. I like to serve it with dippers cut from left over turkey. I'll try it next on a turkey torta (Mexican sandwich).
- 1 lb fresh cranberries
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons grated orange zest
- 3 granny smith apples, diced
- 3 oranges
- 2 serrano chilies, diced
- 1 bunch fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 bunch fresh scallion, chopped
- Peel, seed and dice the orange sections.
- Finely chop the cranberries in a food processor or by hand.
- Combine orange pieces and cranberries in a bowl and mix in the other ingredients.
- Set aside at room temperature for one hour and then chill until ready to serve.
- Keeps refrigerated about 3 days.