Recipe by Lalaloula
These muffins are very, very yummy! They are juicy from the pears and so chocolatey good! Mmmm! This recipe originally was meant to make a cake, but I liked it better as a muffin. Naturally this means that the dough is stiffer and the muffins come out more cake like. I hope you enjoy!
Top Review by Chef floWer
Excellent Muffins Lalaloula, I really enjoy making muffins for Little Miss (DD), so when I seen this recipe I knew it would be right. Little Miss loves chocolate and I like pear. I cooked them for 20 mins in a 180oC oven. Thank you Lalaloula for posting your recipe
- 160 g butter
- 100 g sugar
- 14.79 ml vanilla sugar
- 3 eggs
- 225 g flour
- 9.85 ml baking powder
- 14.79 ml cocoa powder
- 2 pears, diced (use ripe ones)
- 50 g chocolate chips (I used a mix of milk chocolate and white)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cream butter and both sugars in a big bowl for about 5 minutes. Beat in each egg separately.
- In a nother bowl combine flour, baking powder and cocoa powder.
- Stir the dry ingredients into the wet carefully.
- Fold in pears and chocolate chips. The dough will be very cake like.
- Fill into prepared muffin tins and bake in the preheated oven at 190Â°C/375Â°F for about 20-30 minutes.