1/3 Photos of Cakey Chocolate Pear Muffins
These muffins are very, very yummy! They are juicy from the pears and so chocolatey good! Mmmm! This recipe originally was meant to make a cake, but I liked it better as a muffin. Naturally this means that the dough is stiffer and the muffins come out more cake like. I hope you enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream butter and both sugars in a big bowl for about 5 minutes. Beat in each egg separately.
- 2In a nother bowl combine flour, baking powder and cocoa powder.
- 3Stir the dry ingredients into the wet carefully.
- 4Fold in pears and chocolate chips. The dough will be very cake like.
- 5Fill into prepared muffin tins and bake in the preheated oven at 190Â°C/375Â°F for about 20-30 minutes.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cakey Chocolate Pear Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (1158 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 251.4
- Calories from Fat 121
- Total Fat 13.5 g
- Saturated Fat 8.0 g
- Cholesterol 81.3 mg
- Sodium 155.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 13.4 g
- Protein 3.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: