1/1 Photo of Cakes in a Cone
Anita Harris's Note:
Children and adults alike will love these cones and they are so simple to make.
My Private Note
cone ca ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) box chocolate cake mix (or flavor of your choice) or 1 (19 7/8 ounce) box brownie mix
- 24 flat-bottomed ice cream cones
- 1 can frosting, of your choice (I use cream cheese frosting)
- chocolate sprinkles (or any type of sprinkles you desire)
- 1Prepare cake mix or brownie mix according to pkg directions.
- 2Fill each cone about 3/4 full of batter, up to first ridge in cones.
- 3Place cones in the cups of a cupcake pan or on a cookie sheet.
- 4Bake@ 400 degrees fr 15-18 minutes or until tests done.
- 5Remove from oven and let cool completely before frosting.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cakes in a Cone
Serving Size: 1 (614 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 108.9
- Calories from Fat 32
- Total Fat 3.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 183.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 8.5 g
- Protein 1.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: