Children and adults alike will love these cones and they are so simple to make.
Make and share this Cakes in a Cone recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) box chocolate cake mix (or flavor of your choice) or 1 (19 7/8 ounce) box brownie mix
- 24 flat-bottomed ice cream cones
- 1 can frosting, of your choice (I use cream cheese frosting)
- chocolate sprinkles (or any type of sprinkles you desire)
- Prepare cake mix or brownie mix according to pkg directions.
- Fill each cone about 3/4 full of batter, up to first ridge in cones.
- Place cones in the cups of a cupcake pan or on a cookie sheet.
- Bake@ 400 degrees fr 15-18 minutes or until tests done.
- Remove from oven and let cool completely before frosting.