Recipe by Anita Harris
Children and adults alike will love these cones and they are so simple to make.
Top Review by Audrey M
This is a real crowd pleasure for children. I have made this for my children's birthday parties and for parties in my child's class. I have used cake with sprinkles in it with cream cheese icing and more sprinkles on top. I also have made the cone look like a fountain drink by cutting a straw into thirds and sticking it in for a pool party. Give this recipe a try!
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) box chocolate cake mix (or flavor of your choice) or 1 (19 7/8 ounce) box brownie mix
- 24 flat-bottomed ice cream cones
- 1 can frosting, of your choice (I use cream cheese frosting)
- chocolate sprinkles (or any type of sprinkles you desire)
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare cake mix or brownie mix according to pkg directions.
- Fill each cone about 3/4 full of batter, up to first ridge in cones.
- Place cones in the cups of a cupcake pan or on a cookie sheet.
- Bake@ 400 degrees fr 15-18 minutes or until tests done.
- Remove from oven and let cool completely before frosting.