Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
This cake has been a family hit for many years. It comes to me from my grandmother's cookbook. A simple and easy recipe for even the most novice of cooks. There will not be any left overs!
- 3 eggs (beaten)
- 3 cups flour
- 3 cups sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 2 cups bananas (chopped not mashed)
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple (not drained)
- 1⁄2 cup chopped nuts (optional)
- Mix all ingredients and mix well (do not beat).
- Pour into 9"X13" cake pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
This is a very good recipe. Once you try it you will be making it over and over.