Another kind of dessert for the sandwich maker!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons cherry preserves or 2 tablespoons peach preserves
- 1Heat sandwich maker as directed.
- 2Brush margarine on top and bottom cooking surfaces of sandwich maker.
- 3Assemble cake sandwiches.
- 4For the chocolate chips and marshmallows, spread margarine on cake, then sprinkle with marshmallows and chocolate chips.
- 5For the large marshmallow with sugar and cinnamon, cut large marshmallow in half; dip into melted margarine.
- 6Place 1 half on each of two slices cake.
- 7Sprinkle with sugar and cinnamon.
- 8Top with remaining cake.
- 9Place cake sandwiches side by side on bottom cooking surface.
- 10Close lid; latch.
- 11Cook 2-3 minutes or until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cake Pockets/In Sandwich Maker
Serving Size: 1 (49 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 157.0
- Calories from Fat 38
- Total Fat 4.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 197.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 16.1 g
- Protein 2.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: