1/5 Photos of Cake Mix Sugar Cookies
This tastes like a real cut out cookie and it is easy because it starts with a cake mix. I make these a lot and no one ever guess that it is made with a cake mix. Some times I sprinkle the cookies with cinammon sugar before I bake them. Cooking time does not reflect chill time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl mix cake mix, butter, egg and milk.
- 2Do not over mix.
- 3Shape dough in a ball.
- 4Chill for 2 hours.
- 5Roll 1/8 inch on a floured surface.
- 6Cut out with a floured cookie cutters.
- 7Place 2 inchs apart on a cookie sheet that has been very lightly sprayed with cooking spray.
- 8Bake at 375 degrees for 6-10 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.
- 9Cool slightly.
- 10Move to rack to cool fully.
- 11Store in airtight container.
Browse Our Top Rolled Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cake Mix Sugar Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (761 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 58.6
- Calories from Fat 30
- Total Fat 3.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 9.4 mg
- Sodium 77.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 0.5 g